Friday, August 22, 2008

Marie

Marie got her drivers license recently so everyone needs to stay out of the ditches. She didn't make an appointment so we had to wait. I started out the morning with her and EJ finished up while I was at the dentist. When I walked in she said she failed. EJ was packing to head back to Iraq and she came in saying Hahaha, I got it, fooled ya. She was begging for money to go get some fast food. EJ wouldn't let her drive home from the testing center. I thought that was funny. She was just dying to get behind that wheel and take off alone. We took off for Atlanta and let her stay with one of our friends with strict instructions for use of the van. Monday, when I was leaving work I noticed there is a rather large scrap on the van's bumper. She claims that someone did that while she was parked at work. Hmmm. Not sure I really believe that. But she's been driving herself to seminary in the mornings and it's coming in handy when I need her to run errands. Currently Marie is home schooled and should finish around Christmas 2008 and start college at APSU in January 2009.

4 comments:

okeydokeyifine said...

You go girl! is for Marie. But be safe. And that is what insurance is for. The only bad accident is one you don't walk away from. The others are just like life and we make mistakes along the "road" and need to repent and learn from them. As you drive more the better you will be.

Now for Pam and EJ. This is great and I will be looking forward to reading these just like I do the emails. Hope all is well and we love you all. MOM

Puphigirl said...

Marie isn't planning any driving trips to Utah right? So, I should be safe. Whew!

Ruthykins said...

as long as marie's a better driver than ej she should be fine. ha ha. nobody scares me anymore because i've ridden with ej and my mother in law. ha ha.

EmmaP said...

EJ didn't let Marie drive home??? Hmmm. He's one to talk! Perhaps his own flashbacks of early driving (if it can be called that) is enough to scare him about her license!

So, Marie...gonna take a road trip and come for a visit anytime soon??? ANYTIME - you just let me know!!!

emma's blog